Friday 27 May 2011

A joy-filled day.....

Today is one of these sort of days.....
Both Ian and I have got jobs this week - mine for 2 mornings a week and his a non-exec director position for a feed company. We are both really excited - I because it's the first time I've worked for someone formally for 5 years, and he because it's a step up into a new way of working. I've got that feeling I had when I got my first job - They're going to PAY me for this??!! Thanks to Jim at Reaction Electric...... and "Cheers!"

On the house front, the scaff has come down on the main building so we can see the front for the first time.....
The roof of the lounge is now weathproof....
...and the first windows are being fitted (this one was too big and had to be shaved off)
....and most importantly of all, my family are visiting, the sun is shining, Roger's fixing the back fence to keep the cows out, and it's a Bank Holiday weekend. Have fun everybody!